The conference will be in Pittsburgh on 11-12 Nov 2010.
Do not miss the submission deadline: 02 July 2010.
The call includes a wide range of topics, including:
- new concepts for in-car user interfaces
- multi-modal in-car user interfaces
- in-car speech user interfaces
- text input and output while driving
- multimedia interfaces and in-car entertainment
- evaluation of in-car user interfaces
- methods and tools for automotive user interface research
- development tools and methods for automotive user interfaces
- automotive user interface frameworks and toolkits
- detecting and estimating user intentions
- detecting user distraction and estimating cognitive load
- user interfaces for assistive functionality
- biometrics and physiological sensors as a user interface component
- using sensors and context for interactive experiences in the car
- user interfaces for information access while driving
- user interfaces for navigation systems
- applications and user interfaces for inter-vehicle communication
- in-car gaming
The full call for papers is online at: http://auto-ui.org.
 Albrecht Schmidt, Wolfgang Spiessl, Dagmar Kern, "Driving Automotive User Interface Research," IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 85-88, Jan.-Mar. 2010, doi:10.1109/MPRV.2010.3.