Saturday 11 July 2009

Faculty meeting in Velen

Friday and Saturday we came to Velen (Hotel SportSchloss Velen) to discuss mainly administrative and strategic issues - and there are plenty. The place is amazing and I was annoyed with myself for not bring my SLR… Nevertheless I took some photos with my N95.



Such meetings highlight for me that the German scientific system is undergoing a major change - with many opportunities and risks. A lot of political constraints are pushed onto the university - many seem to be just copies of other systems that are working less than perfect (e.g. bachelor/master, research evaluation, etc.). Being optimistic and seeing the creativity of my colleagues I think we will find interesting and successful solutions.

2 comments:

kanchipuram silk sarees said...


kanchipuram sarees

kanchipuram silk sarees

kanchipuram silk sarees wholesalers

Herbal Powder


golu dolls

Mobile app development company said...

Excellent post. Thanks for sharing this article. I would like to share information about the company. Appconsultio is an iOS app development company in Pune dedicated to building lasting and productive relationships with its clients. Our company prides itself on being able to turn a rough app idea into a fully developed concept ready to be launched into the mobile marketplace.