Nevertheless it is interesting and gave me some ideas what navigations systems are good for and it is another example that user needs on an abstract level (e.g. as in Maslows hierarchy of needs) could be interesting to inform designs.
If you do not read German here are the results in short:
- 91% faster to their destination
- 88% less often being lost
- 88% feel saver when driving with a SatNav
- 67% less often in traffic jams
- 57% driving is more fun
- 54% argue less in the car because of SatNav